- Tomato Soup Shooters with Cheddar Grilled Cheese Crouton
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Brown Butter & Fried Sage
- Mini Turkey Sandwich with Bacon & Pickled Cherry Mayo
- Potato Pancakes with Garlic Thyme Salt & Sriracha Aioli
- Sweet Corn & River Valley Shiitake Fritters
- Mini Pork Confit Sandwiches with Pickled Jalapeño & Onion Slaw
- Chocolate Chip Cookie & Ice Cold Organic Milk Shooters
- Mini Cupcakes (Carrot Cake, Banana Cake, and Sour Cream Cake)
There won’t be any vegetable recipe posts this week (no ingredients, no posts) but I will be reposting a couple of my favorites from my very first (and now retired) blog, J.Noelle Cooks. Stay tuned this week for a fantastic family recipe and a peek into a special part of my cookbook collection.
And, if you’re wondering who is making all of this wonderful food, it’s my good friends at Sunday Dinner (the talented chefs who are also behind the Eat Green Foods prepared gourmet food line).
I’m off to say my “I dos”!
Click here to download a pdf of the Angelic Organics Farm News for box no. 11.