Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Goat Cheese Pasta with Asparagus

It might be Spring on the calendar, but it’s not feeling like Spring on the ground – yet. This winter has been especially dreary and loooong, but when I make this creamy, light, bright pasta with a quintessential Spring vegetable, my spirits are lifted and I can actually imagine the sun coming out and the tulips blooming.

Click here to download and print a pdf of this recipe:

Goat Cheese Pasta with Asparagus


Geraldine said...

Just found your blog (from link at tastespotting) and love the recipe PDF download. I'm planning on trying this recipe this weekend!

Hillary said...

I just had a delicious pasta for lunch from an Italian restaurant...but this looks even better!

georgia said...

I don't recall how I found your blog. I prepared this recipe for dinner this evening and it was delicious. I used the pasta in my pantry - chiocciole. I substituted 1/2t vinegar for the 1t lemon.

I, too, like the recipe pdfs.