Saturday, July 03, 2010

box 03 :: 2010

ANGELIC ORGANICS
Baby Swiss Chard, Beets (with their greens), Scallions, Red Leaf Lettuce, Curly Parsley, Broccoli, Summer Squash, Kholrabi, Green Cabbage
HARVEST MOON ORGANICS (split share)
Beets (with their greens), New Red Potatoes, Zucchini, Heirloom Head Lettuce, Collard Greens, Kohlrabi, Chard, Parsley, Eggs
WHAT'S COOKIN'?
  • Roasted Beets with Avocado – inspired by my friend Christine’s visit to Chez Panisse, a simple salad of roasted beets, sliced avocado, a squeeze of lemon, a drizzle of good olive oil, salt, pepper... delicious!
  • “Mostly Plants” Breakfast Squares – I think this one is going to be on permanent rotation for the duration of the summer.
  • Lettuce Soup – I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m intrigued.
  • And I need to find a good coleslaw recipe that uses Kohlrabi and Cabbage for tomorrow’s BBQ.

No comments: