As in past years, this event will sell out quickly! Tickets must be purchased in advance to secure your reservation. Each seat is $100 (BYOB) and proceeds support the Learning Center.
Enjoy good company, farm tours, farm goods and an amazing meal served BBQ-style. This year’s menu includes:
- Confit and Grilled Becker Lane Pork
- Grilled Burgers with Heirloom Tomato, Horseradish Cheddar and Arugula
- Micro Beer Brats and Stewed Peppers and Onions
- Grilled Flatbreads with Heirloom Tomato, Fresh Mozzarella and Basil
- Ratatouille Pasta Salad with Roasted Eggplant, Squash and Onions, Cherry Tomatoes and Fresh Goat Cheese
- Summer Slaw with Cabbage, Carrots, Cucumbers, Dill and Creme Fraiche
- Grilled Corn with Cilantro Jalapeno Butter
- Mixed Green Salad with Shaved Zucchini
- Shortcakes with Market Summer Berries and Sabayon
P.S. This beautiful burger logo was designed by none other than the talented designers at Kitemath – Jake Veness, Bridget Murphy, Chris Jennings and myself!